Thursday, April 22, 2010

Taking a huge risk tonight (I put a picture on this site)

So I guess I should put myself out here. I got dressed tonight just to practice with stuff. I really hate my face. My neck and chin are all wrong. I really hate pictures of myself. I think I look ok when I move around. I notice myself in the mirrors and reflections in the windows look ok to me. I REALLY hate pictures. No matter how hard I try, I always look miserable. Taking a really big chance here since there is nothing to stop people from pulling this picture off my blog. Oh well, life already sucks, 1 picture can't do much more. Hopefully it won't fall into the wrong hands and embarrass my family.

My therapist says that I look like a girl but I really don't see it. Of course, what else is she going to say anyway.

Sorry, I chickened out and removed the picture. I can't risk my family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment