Saturday, April 17, 2010

Can't let go

So I guess that I should give a little background. Today was a really bad day. It is Saturday and I usually stay with my kids on friday night. I moved out of my house back on january 23 and have been "living" with my sister in order to figure out what I really need from Michelle. So far I must admit that life really sucks. But the hard part is my wife of 17 years. We have been together since high school (actually 26 years now). We have grown up together and I have never been with anyone else. I told her about Michelle 6 years ago and she has tried to make it work but for her this is the end and she is very hurt and angry. I am having a very difficult time because I still need her but she says that she can't do it anymore. I am not her husband anymore. She says that I can't be that person anymore and that is the person she needs. I don't want to be this person. Being Michelle destroys everything that I have. My kids deserve a normal father and my wife deserves a real man and not an emotional basket-case. I don't fit in with my wife anymore and it is the worst feeling in the world.

Michelle brings me nothing but misery.

1 comments:

Laura said...

I can say that I know what you mean.I had that kind of deal with my ex wife. She didnt want to fight some body that well wasn't normal in her words. She walked away with out to much to say. The only happy note on the subject is my kid got to stay with me. She is still so young on the matter and well she is learning that I do what i do to be me. You do have friends to listen to you if like to know that.

Post a Comment