Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Reality Sucks!

So I reached out to a friend of mine from school because she is active in the GLTB community and I was hoping that maybe she could help me bring Michelle into the light a bit more. We talked for almost 3 hours as I told her my whole sad story. She pretty much said that my choices are already made and that I need to make the final leap across the boy / girl line. At some point you cannot be both. Well DUH...I know that I don't want to be both but changing teams at this point in my life just does not make sense to me. I am so freaking weak I can't stand it anymore! I hate being Bob but Michelle scares the hell out of me. She will not be any better than what I already have.

2 comments:

lindabeth said...

"She will not be any better than what I already have."

Michelle might be scary but you don't know whether she will be just as bad. There will be struggles with either identity, just different ones.

Anonymous said...

You won't be happy. You will be you, no matter what gender you are.

Fix what's inside, then worry about what you see.

Post a Comment