Sunday, November 21, 2010

This life sucks

Well I went out again tonight and had a pretty rotten time. Don't know what I expect anymore. Nobody shows any real interest in me. I am tired of being alone. I had a really hard time tonight seeing all the couples being so happy together. Nobody loves Michelle. Nobody has any feelings for Michelle. Bob has no emotional connections anymore either. My wife stated again that nothing will change between us since I have decided to be Michelle and not Bob. She has no interest in Michelle in any form. Bob has been destroyed and she does not forgive me for that. Bob is not functioning well either. My job is getting very difficult to stay focused on. What's the point of working if there is nobody to share life with. Don't even know why I bother with this silly blog anymore. Nobody has the answers because there is no way for this to work. Bob and Michelle can't both exist and I already know what happens when I try to hide Michelle. The looney bin was no help at all. It seems that neither life is worth keeping anymore.



2 comments:

Calie said...

If nothing else, Michelle, stay focused on the job. Exercise if you can do it. Releases natural endorphins which can be mood altering in a positive way.

I say to focus on the job because should you transition you are going to need the funds. It sounds like life is miserable as a male and transition may be in your future.

As far as relationships are concerned, we recently featured a great post by Brittany on T-Central. If you haven't seen it, you should take a look.

Calie xxx

Sally Bibrary said...

I can't offer you any answers, Michelle, but I can certainly offer you my best wishes and my friendship, along with my sympathy and understanding.

I'm in a similar position. Although my wife has been surprisingly accepting and understanding of Sally, it's really only as a fun, fetish-type expression. She's said she is OK with me being feminine, as long as I don't tell her (a) I'm gay, or (b) I want a sex change.

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

You're not alone, hon. If you ever want to talk, feel free to email me anytime.

Post a Comment